To find all encrypted PDF documents, run the program and do the following.
1. Click on the "Browse" button and specify the folder or drive where the password-protected files will be searched.
2. Click on the "Start Analyze" button and start the process of searching for encrypted PDF files.
3. You can sort by one of the columns all found files.
4. You can unprotect a PDF file, run it, or open the folder in which it is located. To do this, right-click on the line with the desired file and select the required action in the context menu that appears.
5. You can save the resulting list of encrypted PDF files by clicking on the "Export" button and selecting the desired format of the saved file.